Wolf & Co Boston Office
255 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
Member Price: $20.00
A networking and educational event to discuss the latest in cybersecurity threats and how healthcare institutions are navigating them daily.
Providers’ cybersecurity threats continue to increase in an evolving landscape. Hospitals and Health Systems of all sizes are being asked to do more with less – but how? Please join New England HIMSS along with Wolf & Co. in a casual networking environment as we listen in on a panel discussion with some of New England’s top CISOs. Moderator Michael Kanarellis will lead a panel discussion to examine what keeps CISOs up at night, and what you can do on a limited budget to try to keep the criminals and threat actors at bay. Most of the time will be spent catching up with old friends and meeting new ones overlooking the Boston Harbor.
Takeaways for institutions:
- What are we seeing in the threat landscape coming out of COVID?
- Budget concerns with an uncertain economic outlook
- Role of a robust IT/Cyber Audit plan
- Looking at Internal/co-sourced/outsourced models for improving security posture
- 6:00 PM: Welcome, Registration & Networking (drinks/apps)
- 7:00 PM: State of Security Panel Discussion
- Michael Kanarellis (Wolf & Co. Moderator)
- Esmond Kane (CISO, Steward Health Care)
- Robert Sanderson (CISO, South Shore Health)
- Michael Keighley (CISO, MaineGeneral Health)
- 8:00 PM: Networking, Apps & Drinks
Parking Information: Details are available here.
Hotel Information: You can book your hotel at the Haborside Inn directly through their website and use the Wolf corporate rate by selecting the Rate Access/Corporate Code and typing in the code “Wolf”. You can also call them directly and say you’re with Wolf to get the discount.